Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The double-sided ESF form is used with a #2 pencil and has:
- 200 questions with options A-E or true/false
- a username field that is compatible with Blackboard and uniquely identifies each student
- a name field that will fit 11 characters of a students's last name and first initial
- a version field (if you use multiple test versions)
- a place to enter the course and section number
- a signature line below the statement "I have read and agree to the ESF Academic Integrity Code."
- Fill out the Scantron Request form be sure to provide a State account number for a journal transfer. The price is currently $50 for 500 sheets.
- Email the form to Ellen Edgerton at Moon Library (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will contact you to arrange delivery or pick up of your order.